How to increase your website traffic
Tips and Tricks, 23 Jul 2016, 05:38am GMT
More customer is the basic needs of a marketer or business owner. In case online marketing or online business website traffic is the key to get more customer. There are many ways to increase traffic to your website. Creating good and original contents are naturally increase website traffic. But there are lots of things, that can boost your website traffic.
1) Writing Quality Contents - Quality contents will get ranked better in search results. Contents must be useful for readers. This is the most effective way to increasing traffic to a website, offering people something that they cannot obtain elsewhere, or at least, not to the level of quality that you are offering it.
2) Write Irresistible Headlines - Headlines are one of the most important parts of the content. Reader first see the headline of the content and are typically the only thing they see if the content is shared. A good headline can dramatically increase your viewers when shared on a social network.
3) Get Social - Sharable contents are the most important in the world of social media. It's not enough to produce great content and hope that people find it. Contents should be easily sharable so that your readers can spread the word for you. This is a combination of a good headline and an interesting image.
4) Update Frequently - To be more successful, content of your website must be update frequently. It will engage search engines in your website and also get new visitor every time.
5) Pay Attention to On-Page SEO - Optimizing your page content for search engines is still a valuable and worthwhile practice. Optimizing for on-page SEO doesn't have to take long time, and it could help boost your organic traffic.
6) Building a Keyword Database - Keywords is the main source to get traffic from search engines. Create a keywords database of your contents and apply in SEO marketing.
7) Blogging - Blog post is the one of the important way to get valuable traffic, and it will also help search engines to rank your website in search result more easily.
8) Website URL - The strength of your web URL isn't solely determined by how many sites link back to you, it also affected by your internal linking structure. When creating and publishing content, be sure to keep an eye out for opportunities for internal links. This not only helps with SEO, but also results in a better, more useful experience for the user the cornerstone of increasing traffic to your website.
9) E-mail Marketing - Email marketing is a powerful tool, and even a moderately successful email blast can result in a significant uptick in traffic. A friendly email reminder about a new service or product can help you boost your traffic, too.
10) Responsive and Eye Catching Design - If your site is hard to look at, you won't get many visitors. Your website style should matches your niche, and that it is modern enough to be pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate. And make sure that your website is accessible and comfortably viewable across a range of devices, including smaller smartphones. Cause, now a days a huge number of people access web on there mobile devices, and the number is greater than computer users.
11) Fast Loading - Your website must be fast enough to load quickly as possible. Because, internet users are not interest to view a website which take more the thirty seconds to load. Make sure that your pages are as technically optimized as possible, including image file sizes, page structure and the functionality of third-party plugins. The faster your site loads, the better organic traffic.
12) Referral Traffic - Referral traffic sites can bring continuous traffic to your website. But, if your website contain Google Ads then you need to worry about the free traffic source, it will cause a block Google Adsense account. To get more referral traffic to your website use bookmark sites like delicious.com, digg.com, stumbleupon.com etc. or use traffic referral sites like traffboost.net, traffup.net, traffic.geekboots.com etc.
To get traffic in your websites, don't waste your money on traffic sellers sites. This sites promise thousands of hits an hour, yes it will increase your traffic but behind this huge traffic there have no any real visitors. All traffic are generated by a program which ping your website from different proxy servers. And never spam your website, it will work temporarily, but your business needs to be set up for the long term.