How to access dark/deep web safely?

How to access dark/deep web safely?

The deep web are parts of the World Wide Web, which is completely hidden from the regular internet user. Deep web is the collection of all web pages which search engine can not search and Indexed. These include pages that are behind password protection, pages that aren't linked to by other pages, pages that don't let search engines index them, and content that's generated dynamically when a page loads.

Where Dark Web or Dark Net is a subset of the Deep Web where there are sites that sell drugs, hacking software, counterfeit money and more. According to researchers, only 4% of the internet is visible to the general public. Meaning that the remaining 96% of the internet is made up of "The Deep Web". Learn more about deep web in our previous story - Deep web - the hidden part of the internet.

It is extremely easy to access the dark web and even easier to be detected on it if you don't take precautions. The Dark Web, the deep web, and darknet, are spooky-sounding phrases that refer to websites that mask their IP address and can only be accessed using encryption-friendly tools like The Onion Router. If you are looking to access hidden marketplace's or darknet websites (with a .onion domain) then dark web access is done using the TOR network with the TOR browser bundle. TOR is the most widely used dark web browser.

What is Tor browser?

TOR is an open source project best known for developing a Firefox-fork web browser pre-loaded with a number of hard-coded security and encryption enhancements by using onion routing process. This browser can be able to work on all type internet protocol like HTTP, Https, FTP, gopher and etc. But most important thing is, this browser provide you very secure place. Since this software creates encrypt environment for you, means no one can access your data and not able seen it. TOR allows users to obfuscate browsing activity by scrambling a user's IP address through a secure and distributed network.

How to access deep/dark web?

Step 1: Get yourself a good VPN (Virtual Private Network), use it ALL of the time, no matter if you are on TOR or not. You should be taking your anonymity and security very seriously if you are visiting the Dark Web, especially if you are viewing any Darknet Markets. Do not fool yourself and think that the ISP's and Law Enforcement are not trying to track those who use Tor to access the Dark Web, they are, and they are good at it so don't make it easy for them.

Step 2: You can't access the deep web just using a common browser like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. To get dark web access you will need to use the dark web browser called TOR browser bundle. Only get it from the official TOR website, never download it from anywhere else!

Step 3: Now close all of your browsing windows and all apps connecting to the internet like Google Drive, Skype, OneDrive, iCloud etc. Then open your VPN app and connect to another location other than where you are at, make sure to use the OpenVPN protocol as it is the most secure. Start TOR Browser. From here, you now have a good level of anonymity and security and you are able to gain access to .onion websites through your dark web browser.

Using free VPN services can fall into hackers' hands so we never advise you to use any free VPN service. Instead of them, you can use services like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, VeePN, Keepsolid, and many premium VPN services. When shopping for these VPNs you can also apply codes like ExpressVPN & NordVPN Youtuber codes or Surfshark & VeePN coupons to save money.

Security Steps For the Dark Web:

Step 1: DO NOT change the TOR browser window size unless you like living dangerously. The FEDS have programs that can match identities on random things such and matching time online and other things with the browser window size, I shit you not. If you don't change the size then it is the same as most other people.

Step 2: Please remember that TOR isn't necessarily 100% anonymous, you should turn off JavaScript and Flash player within the dark web browser settings to help.

Step 3: Disconnect your webcam or block the camera with some black tape. Hackers and governments have ways of getting into your computer and turning on the video and cameras.

Step 4: Disconnect your microphone or cover it with tape to muffle it good. The same goes for the microphone as the camera, the last thing you want is to be recorded saying incriminating things at home. It doesn't even have to be while on the dark web.

Step 5: NEVER use your real name, photos, email, or even password that you have used before on the dark web. This is the fastest way to be tracked. Use an anonymous email account and aliases that have nothing to do with you that you have never used before.

Step 6: If you are using TOR on the dark web for anything other than looking at cute pictures of kittens, you should think seriously about your privacy and security.